2019…….What a year it has been, I woke up this morning and meditated on how thankful I am for waking up this morning….the last day of the decade.
As South Africans we can really say this was 20Shineteen….there were many highlights for our country….
- We have all made our mark, our thumbs were inked as we voted and a new President was elected….and looking forward to a new era.
- The Bokke are the Rugby World Cup Champions…..almal ken soma nou vir Siya….ek het teen hom gespeel toe ons nog op skool was, nah just kidding ofcourse you read that with a Kolbe sidestep……Oh Captain My Captain….thank you for uniting our Country through sport.
- There was no mistake made, South Africa has the most beautiful woman in the Universe….she is beautiful inside and out, Zozibini Tunzi – Miss Universe 2019, lets continue to pray for the protection of our women and children and revel in their success.
- Today is the wedding that received massive social media attention namely the #KFCProposal…..various corporates stieked uit and gooied the endorsements, my bru if you didn’t get an invite it’s oryt cos I also never got one….but we are still happy for the couple, weddings should be celebrated.
- Sho Madjozi saw John Cena….she is sieka the first person to do this, not even Chuck Norris could achieve this feat…..South Africa is kwaai…..we made the invisible visible through music…..I am sure we gona skut into the new year screaming and dancing to the beat of that John Cena number.
There are many more highlights and ofcourse lowlights that left us in darkness…we continue to focus on the brightness that is ahead of us though, we should not be afraid to let our light shine.
Praying for peace and consolation for our beloved South Africa….there is so much to love.
I pray that all doubt and fear is released and that we go into the new year with 2020 vision….
Blessings in abundance to all reading this….PEACE.