“Children make you want to start life over.” ~ Muhammad Ali, American former professional boxer
The life of a child is carefree and happiness, when you see a child playing and smiling it can bring joy to any situation. The mind of a child is precious as it is innocent of the things of this world (debatable but lets say this is true) – Kids should be allowed to explore freely and PLAY outside, run, hop, skip whatever as long as they are smiling and having a good, for a child this does not take much – give them a kinderjoy and they are happy, this goes for me as well haha I guess you can call me Benjamin Button. We are all kids at heart right.
With so many evils in this world we should look after the children they are the future and I think this will be a bright future as they are brought up in a post-apartheid era, yes there is still work to be done but with all the freedom that we have if communicated properly to the youngsters they are able to make decisions that could change the world for the better.
“I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.” ~Unknown author
“Grown-ups have a strange way of putting themselves in compartments and groups. They build barriers… of religion, caste, colour, party, nation,
province, language, customs and of.rich and poor. Fortunately, children do not know much about these barriers, which separate. They play and work with each other and it is only when they grow up that they
begin to learn about these barriers from their elders.” – Jawaharlal Nehru, the first PM of Independent India
I came across an article and it was funny to read some of the facts about kids, I am not a parent but if you look at any child you will notice how true this is…
1.The average age children begin to use a microwave is seven.
2. A 3-year old Boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant. (No disagreements here!)
3. On an average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day (An understatement?)
4. For children, watching television alone can act as a natural painkiller (Don’t try!)
5. The kneecaps of children are made of cartilage until the age of 3 years when it ultimately starts to turn into bones. (Scientifically verified!)
6. Those who are of the age of six and under are at the greatest risk of crushing or burning injuries of the hand. (depends!)
Enjoy every moment with your child as these are moments that will become memories one day.